Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Party Time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012


I'm joining in on the ultimate blog party 2012! If you want to know more go here.

If you are joining from the party, welcome to A Joyful Heart and Home!

Here's a little bit about me and what you can expect...

 

My name is Ashley and I am happy to be a stay at home wife. I love being able to take care of my home and my husband. We have been married for almost two years and have a spastic cat named Jax. I love coffee, sewing, cooking, writing, reading and being with friends.

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing but I have been following a few blogs for a while now. One of my favorite blogs is Women Living Well . Right now I am participating in her 5 weeks, 5 disciplines challenge. The purpose of this blog is to encourage women to live with joy from the inside out. I'll have posts about homemaking, biblical womanhood, marriage ect. I hope that you decide to join me!

Have fun partying!

Joyfully,
 Ashley



9 comments:

  1. Hi. I came over here from the Blog Party. I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shanda! I look forward to getting to know you as well!

      Delete
  2. I am glad you joined the blogging world. Welcome.

    I am hopping over from UBP. Happy party week.

    Fondly,
    Glenda
    #84

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! So far I love blogging! It's so fun to meet new people and find lots of encouraging resources!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the party and welcome to the blogging community! I just followed you on Facebook. :o)

    I love Women Living Well too (when I ever get a chance to visit blogs).

    Have fun partying!
    Beth

    http://mydestinysharinghope.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I am now following you as well! I've loved finding so many new blog friends from the party!

      Delete
  4. Dropping in from the blog party to say welcome to the world of blogging! I love Women Living Well too and many other inspirational blogs. You'll find a list of my favorites on my blog, Not Just A Name (www.not-just-a-name.blogspot.com). Hope you'll visit me. I'll be following you on Google. :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherrey, hank you for stopping by my blog! I'll be stopping on over to yours soon!

      Delete
  5. I'm the girl with the same wedding date! Glad to have met you through the UBP. It really has been so much fun. Your blog looks wonderful, and inspirational and intentional--I'll be sticking around! Thanks again for introducing your self on my blog!

    ReplyDelete